Thursday, June 12, 2008

HANGIN’ WITH THE GIRLS

I still cannot get enough of those Golden Girls. Three of them were out on the town last week attending the TV Land Awards, and the other gal, Sophia [Estelle Getty], wasn’t there as she has retired from the biz. Yep, these girls still have it!

Sometimes an ensemble cast hit synchronicity and it shoots over the stars to become a legend in the land of television. Think Mary Tyler Moore Show, I Love Lucy, even Will & Grace [which I didn’t like].

I interviewed Bea, gee, about 10 years ago and it was a hoot. I will never forget her or the time I spent with her…..
http://danndulin.com/beaarthur.html

On the trail now to land an interview with Rue and Betty. In fact, have been for many years! Hopefully their schedules will permit this time ‘round. Rue? Betty?

No comments: