Thursday, May 22, 2008

AMERICAN IDOL? AMERICAN INEQUITABLE.

I don’t watch American Idol. But because of its popularity, I do pick up bits and pieces as to what is happening on the show. Last night, David Cook won; David Archuleta did not. I’ve fleetingly heard both these guys sing and Cook sings rock, Archuleta sings Broadway. These guys should not be competing against one another!

In my own biased way, I was rooting for Archuleta because he sings more my type of music. The reality, though, is that Archuleta did NOT lose last night. I’m sure his career will take off and we’ll be seeing more of him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

American Idol, I love Lucy, whatever it is... I'll look forward to hearing your rants and raves and anything else you want to share.

It's been too long dahling!
Love you xo jan

Anonymous said...

American Idol, I love Lucy, whatever it is... I'll look forward to hearing your rants and raves and anything else you want to share.

It's been too long dahling!
Love you xo jan

Dann said...

Thanks, Jan. Miss your puss!