Tuesday, January 20, 2009

TEARS

I could not contain my tears of joy today watching the Inauguration of President Obama. 



Like this pic of him taken in Hawaii over the holidays, he’s a natural man.
 Everyman.  As he takes office, a new world rises.  Here’s to a New You.




This President is a hugger [how refreshing!], goes shirtless, has rhythm, and is a writer. 


And to think I 'discovered' him in 2004 when he gave that rousing, dynamic speech at the DNC.  At least I felt like I did! Nobody I knew had ever heard of this man. Who WAS this beacon?!  I certainly took note.  He had my full attention, and still does. 

And to think two years ago I came 'this close' to an interview with him . . . However, I won't give up hope for an interview in the near future.  He wouldn't.






4 comments:

the last noel said...

When you interview this man, may I come as an assistant?

Dann said...

You bet!!

CathM said...

Looking forward to the interview (smile)!

Dann said...

HEY CATH -

From one Virgo to another, you KNOW it will come true!!!!

All the best....