Wednesday, March 23, 2011

THANK YOU

Thank you, Elizabeth, for all the trendsetting work you
did with the HIV/AIDS community!
The iconic star has left the planet but her valuable efforts remain.


I had the opportunity to interview her earlier in the millennium and she was a delight: down to earth, unpretentious, and filled with humor.


I was told explicitly that the interview was to last for
30 minutes; Elizabeth and I spoke for 2 hours.



The last question I asked Elizabeth was: Name one word to describe yourself.
She answered, "Survivor."

Read the interview at:

1 comment:

Kay said...

Hello Dann. You asked about Corriganville. There are no longer any movie sets there, however there are some interesting things there and there are signs telling you what they are and what was filmed there. If you like to hike, it's nice, but if not, I would say there's not much there for you to see.
Kay