Monday, March 6, 2017

CHILD

WHAT A CHILD -- AND A JERK--  
THIS PRESIDENT IS 
(AND I USE THAT VERY VERY VERY LOOSELY).  
HE IS NOT my PRESIDENT.

This horse's-patooty will say anything, anything
to get attention.  What a child.  Boo Hoo.

Now he's charging President Obama of 
wiretapping him.  
What a friggin' fool this man 
(and I use that word loosely)
certainly is.

Geez.

The man is ignorant and is way
above his head. He doesn't know
what to do. He's never been 
in politics. My god, I can't imagine
what stress this human is going through.
All's he can do is Tweet.
What a moron!  What a moron!

He's under-qualified and . . . 
DANGEROUS.

When will you Americans who elected 
him realize this?  MY GOD!

Scary.

The man is pscyhologically sick.
He lies to cover up his lies.

THE MAN IS TOXIC.  DANGEROUS.

FUCK!

He is the laughing stock of America. And 
Americans elected him. Stupid.  Stupid. 
 I am so embarrassed to call myself American.

It's time to get out of here . . . 



MARK MY WORDS:
HE WILL KILL HIMSELF


No comments: