Friday, September 15, 2017

LOUISE, PLEASE!

I am saddened by the recent 
death of spiritual leader
LOUISE HAY

For me, she was among one of my "Guides" I turned to in the 70s and 80s. Among them were Dr. Wayne Dyer, Dr. Norman Vincent Peale, Dr. Deepok Chopra, and Marianne Williamson, and other self-help gurus were sprinkled in, as well.  

Back in the 80s I attended several Hay Rides -- gatherings in West Hollywood to help those and their loved ones who were diagnosed with AIDS.

I discovered Louise's iconic book


YOU CAN HEAL YOUR LIFE 

early on and learned a bundle of knowledge from those pages.  I still turn to it today.

Fortunately, I interviewed her several years ago in her magnificent penthouse, overlooking Balboa Park in San Diego.

http://aumag.org/2010/04/01/louise-hay/





The  well-used tattered pages of my book,
with Louise's autograph
(Note: when I read a book, 
I scribble in it like crazy!)






Thank you Louise!





No comments: