Monday, April 20, 2020

ILLUSION!

Sometimes I feel shitty.

I start feeling insecure and start doubting myself:
Why am I not that happy??

Then I look at what I'm doing . . .
I'm looking at magazines, or vids, TikTok, instagram, 
and all the ego-fueled social media we have.

STOP ... FOR... CHRISSAKES!

Most everyone "seems to" look happy....
but it's not real.
Once you stick a camera in someone's face, 
reality changes.

I'll repeat.

Once you stick a camera in someone's face, 
reality changes.

. . . . and when that happens,
most people put their best face forward.

IT'S FAKE!

People are NOT that happy!
Listen, we are human beings.  We smile, we frown.
We do NOT slap a 24/7 smile on....EVER!

So next time you look at a happy face and it makes you feel bad,
check in with YOUR OWN REALITY and
. . . . know it's fake. 



And ...there is NOTHING wrong with you!


No comments: