Wednesday, July 1, 2020

LIFE MAKES NO SENSE

Life makes no sense . . . . so . . . 
as a human being
we need to give it sense!

Whatever it is that gets you thru this life
-- DO IT.  
(As long as you don't hurt 
yourself or others.)

Believe in a god, Buddha, Alla, whomever.

I like to believe in myself and tap into 
the power that I possess. I like to create
positive energy within myself, and to attract
other like-minded individuals.

I also like to approach life from a 
rational realistic mind.  
(Theories:  Rational Emotive Therapy, Reality Therapy, Behavioral Cognitive Therapy, Dr. Wayne Dyer, Louise Hay, Marianne Williamson, Dr. Norman Vincent Peale and so on) 

Yes, we do create our own reality, but I hope my reality includes morals and values that serve myself 
and others.





No comments: