Monday, June 21, 2021

MARILYN FOREVER!

 I am so tired and exhausted 

over these rightist traditionalist extremist fundamentalist Christian 

(when I hear this word I run 100 MPH the other way) 

hypocritical attitudes!


OVER IT!


Here in Palm Springs they've recently been protesting 

erecting Seward Johnson's famous art sculpture  


FOREVER MARILYN --


Some negative comments: "misogynist,"  


"hypersexualized," 


"an example of upskirting"


"We are no longer in the 1950s. 

There's a METOO culture going on,"

stated the  president of the Women's March Foundation.


Geezus, that's the point.  It's NOT 1950.  GROW UP!


Since our last President (Mr. Yuck), the idiots of America 

have risen and banded together.  

Unfortunately (or fortunately) we 

now know that nearly HALF of Americans are bigots, 

caring only about themselves, and are certainly.......unevolved.


I'm sorry to see the Decline of America in my lifetime.  


So sad.


I hope Forever Marilyn can help lift the 

other half of us Americans

into levity, laughter, and lightheartedness.






Thank you, Marilyn!

















No comments: